Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Two in one day?

Today has been a zero day. We spent it together in Lincoln, NH. A lot of things happened. First my friend Pete from CCMI or Conservation Corps of MN and IA happened to be in the area. He picked us up and we played disc golf at a kiddie disc golf course on a ski resort. Image "driving" 40 feet... We had our fun there ava then went to McDonald's and played Settlers of Catan. Sometimes though a game should just end and there are Catan games that can last an hour too long. This wasn't one of those and we ended just in time to see Ant-Man. Which I give a 6 out of 10 because the front end of the movie was loaded with the genesis story to be ended with a cool fight and some of the best humor of any of the Marvel movies. It has a few inconsistent scenes that pulled me away though. In the end they promise a sequel and I wouldn't mind paying money to watch it too.

Then we got Mexican, played pool and listened to some music we've had stuck in our heads while we walk from a jute box.

Now I'm curling up on my mattress for an early start tomorrow and hiking with a full pack since the 1st.

Good night,

Scott Scout Shipley

No comments:

Post a Comment